Alex karczewski & Hanne Flake
Hanne Flake and Alex Karczewski are Real Estate professionals in the Greater Toronto Area, specializing in resale, investment and new construction sales. Hanne and Alex’s combined extensive experience working with new construction developments across the GTA, allows them the upper hand in such a competitive market. Their passion for the industry and love for the city of Toronto, allows them to provide clients with an outstanding level of customer service, providing an unsurpassed choice for anyone ready to sell, invest, or purchase a home at any level of the real estate transaction. As agents, representing buyers and sellers on a day-to-day basis, Hanne and Alex are committed to customer satisfaction, serving clients needs with utmost professionalism and market expertise.
Get to know Alex and Hanne
-Award winning resale and pre-construction Real Estate Agent.
-Fluent in Polish and English
-Has a B.A in Health Sciences from York University
- Born and raised in the GTA.
Favourite Food: My Fiance's Home cooked Italian meals.
Hobbies: When I am not selling real estate, I enjoy trying new restaurants, playing basketball and planning our next big family trip.
What’s your favorite flavor of Pringles? Odd question, but I like the salted ones in the red can.
3 Items you can’t live a day without:
1. Iphone - I could not run my business without it. Plus it helps with my next item.
2. Headphones - I love to listen to music, whether it is unwinding to calming music or listening to my favourite tracks to get pumped up, I find music an integral part of each day.
3. A cup of coffee. No explanation necessary.
-Specializes in resale and pre-construction
- Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations
- Born and Prince Edward County, known as “The County”
- Lived downtown Toronto for last 18 years
- 18 years experience marketing in the Real Estate sector
Favourite Cocktail: Wine, Red or White
Hobbies: Long walks along Toronto’s Waterfront, Running, Exploring Toronto’s restaurants and shops.
What was the best vacation you ever had? Columbia, what a blast!
3 Things you can’t live a day without:
1. Treadmill - The feeling after a run on my treadmill is so energizing.
2. My Friends - They are my rock!
3. Restaurants - I love eating out.